New to Banquette Seating? Here is a list of top Chefs and restaurants who use it
21st Oct 2012
Top UK Restaurants always choose Banquette Seating
Banquette seating is the only type of seating which should be considered for restaurants. It's practical, allows for great space management and can be complete customised to suit your surroundings. Top UK restaurants (including Michelin-starred) all use Banquette seating. Here is a list of some which you may recognise :
- Joël Antunès - Provencal restaurant at the Embassy in Mayfair, London. 95 seated restaurant which features banquette seating covered in leather of shades in duck egg blue, Burgundy and Champagne.
- Malcolm John - French brasserie in Surrey. 80 seated restaurant with red banquette seating
- Eric Chavot (former two-Michelin-starred chef) - New restaurant to be opened in Mayfair in January 2013 will feature banquette seating to cater up to 70 people at once.
- Chris, Jeff and Sara Galvin (Michelin-starred restaurateurs) opened Galvin Demoiselle inside Harrods, Features banquette seating for 60 diners.
- Soren Jessen - 1776 opening on 22nd October 2012 in London. 40 seated dining capacity which uses Banquette Seating for maximum space use.
Don't cut corners and consider your space management properly. The top restaurants are doing it for a good reason. Spiro Designs have been building customised and standard forms of banquette seating for restaurants for the past 20 years. Speak to our dedicated team to who will help you in choosing the right form of seating for your restaurant. Should you need to see some examples, view our Banquette Seating range.
Author : Tracey Sanders
Google + Profile